The curriculum in the elementary school (K - 3) consists primarily of the Bob Jones curriculum. Beginning in Grade 4, it is supplemented with Houghton-Mifflin math, math manipulative materials, Great Source Spelling, and Positive Action for Christ Bible curriculum. These materials offer sound scholarship, common sense skills, and are based on the Word of God. Our students have the opportunity to experience music, computer, art, and physical education classes. Our desire is to design a learning environment in which all students are taught the necessary material to make their elementary years productive, and to prepare them for middle school.
The curriculum in the middle/high school (7 - 12) is designed to respond to the student’s increasing level of maturity. This maturation requires more specialization in order to meet the following objectives:
- To teach the skills necessary for effective comprehension, communication, and computation
- To provide a versatile college-preparatory curriculum
- To stimulate creative and critical speaking skills
- To aid them to recognize, in every area of study, the revelation of God in creation and in the Holy Scriptures
- To instill in each student an understanding and appreciation of the principles and values upon which our country was founded and the importance of their preservation
Complete curriculum is available for nearly every subject, please visit this site to learn more.